Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seriously no idea what to put here :)

Hurray ! So finally I am on blogger... I was having this idea for quite sometime and finally able to implement it. Just needed a space to pour out all my thoughts. And I am going to do it from today.
I wonder the tiny(?) substance 'mind'. Honestly, Is that the biggest arena I have ever seen? How much memories and thoughts it can store? Given a split second, how many threads of thoughts happens inside and how many links and loops to it.

Hmmm...And I am wondering if I am capable of pulling out few of those thoughts from memory, refine it and put it on the screen. So thus it is going to be my safe storage of thoughts. I am making a humble start..

I do not have any particular topic I am going to write about, but just anything I feel like ..

No comments: